[Coco] NitrOS-9 release plans [Was: Suggestions for New NitrOS-9]

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 19:24:34 EDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 2:52 AM, Ed Orbea wrote:
> With all options being proposed for the new version of NitrOS9, what about
> the current 3.2.9 version an regard to releasing a stable version 3.3.0,
> that incorporates all updates and patches?
>
> Thanks
> Ed

I have been promising a new release soon for quite some time, but I
work on this in bursts and there has been already many weeks since the
last time. Tonight I finally got around to it again, I have now pushed
out what I had outstanding (CoHR patches from KenH, RAM disk updates +
bootlink and vfy from Gene, a few build cleanups from myself). So
everything I had tagged for 3.3.0 in the
https://sourceforge.net/projects/nitros9/ bugs and feature tickets
should be done now.

Consider the current repo as a release candidate, and give it the
testing it deserves. If no difficult regressions show up, we should be
ready to release soon.

Cheers,
Tormod