[Coco] [Color Computer] Got my Coco out of mothballs...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Sep 26 14:35:25 EDT 2013

Gene,

I try to avoid command line stuff as much as I can. Being bed-ridden makes
using command line utilities slow and difficult.

I'd rather point and shoot. It's faster than entering long paths and command
line switches.

I'm spoiled by GUIs. I admit it.

I used not to be. But, that was a LONG time ago, when I could sit up for
hours and use both hands to type. Now, I have to use one hand to hold up the
laptop, and two fingers of the other hand to hunt and peck. It's a LOT
slower.

-[ Al ]-