[Coco] OS-9 80-column driver is ready

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Tue Sep 24 13:22:48 EDT 2013

Well, it was basically a whole CP/M computer that used the Coco for a
terminal and I/O.

It was called the Color Power II, made not far from me in New Jersey (my
Aunt lives in the same town.)

There's an ad for it in the October 1984 Rainbow, page 9.

And, there was another called The Coco Coupler, a review is in the same
issue of Rainbow page 232.

I don't know which one was better.

-[ Al ]-