[Coco] OS-9 80-column driver is ready

billg999 at cs.uofs.edu billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Tue Sep 24 12:11:32 EDT 2013

> Pretty neat!
>
> Are you planning to make these for sale?
>
> Also saw the CP/M emulator video, which was pretty neat. I remember back
> in
> the day there was a box that attached to the Coco that was supposed to
> provide a Z-80 CPU and 64k of RAM to run CP/M.

Now there is something I would love to have.  I have the MicroSoft
Soft Card for the Apple2/e.  It's actually the only reason I kept
that Apple 2 (well, that and maybe Apple/UCSD Pascal).  I always
wanted the Z80 module for the PDP-11 as well but never found one.

Oh yeah, I would probably be interested in a few of those 80 column
cards, too.  :-)

bill