[Coco] OS-9 80-column driver is ready

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Tue Sep 24 12:54:26 EDT 2013

Alibaba.com shows a few suppliers available...

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/crt9128-000p.html

Rochester Electronics also:

http://www.rocelec.com/search/finished/CRT9128-000P/0/1/contains/?utm_source=supplyFrame&utm_medium=buyNow

Is this a board that can be easily replicated?
Will your L1 driver work under L2?

Tony