[Coco] Update on CoCo Book

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sat Sep 21 14:40:40 EDT 2013

On Sep 21, 2013, at 08:50 , Randall Kindig <randall.kindig at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please let me know what you think.  I enjoy doing it.  I will be doing an episode on the CoCo at some point.

I think I'm having trouble getting that danged Happy Days theme out of my head now! :)

I'm looking forward to the CoCo episode. Also, when I looked up your podcast I also found Retrobits and Retro Computing Roundtable, both of which I enjoy. I'm surprised that I enjoy all of those podcasts, since I've never liked talk radio, talk shows, etc. Maybe it's because I enjoy this subject matter and identify with the podcast hosts.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/