[Coco] Update on CoCo Book

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 11:50:49 EDT 2013

Excellent, Mark.

Please let me know what you think.  I enjoy doing it.  I will be doing an episode on the CoCo at some point.

I also co-host a podcast about the Atari 8-bit line, called Antic, if you have any interest there.

Randy Kindig
host of Floppy Days Podcast - floppydays.libsyn.com
co-host of Antic Atari 8-bit Podcast - ataripodcast.com