[Coco] DW4 Turbo 230kb mode was : Eureka!

Christopher Smith csmith at wolfram.com
Fri Sep 20 19:50:09 EDT 2013

There's always the option of writing easy to use software, but sometimes it's a feature trade-off, and of course we (well, I at least) do tend to cut corners here when we're writing for ourselves rather than for others.  I may be interested in taking part in the production of such a project eventually myself, though I don't think I've got the time quite yet or the understanding of OS-9 that would be warranted for it.  Once I have the time, we'll see where I am with respect to the understanding.  If I end up being able to get my hands on the Glenside adapter and maybe the new SuperSD thing from Cloud-9 when it comes out, I'll have a vested interest in knowing how all of that is handled anyway.

Chris