[Coco] FD-501 w/ 3 1/2" added

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Sep 12 16:37:29 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill"
Does anyone have one of these creatures?

I'm trying to do exactly that, but I cannot get the 3 ½" to work properly.

Neither of them has a jumper or switch to tell which is D0 or D1.

Do I need to make a twist in the cable to accomplish this?

Please contact me privately so we can discuss this solution.

Thanks
--
I have several 3.5" drives hooked to CoCos.
3.5" drives without jumpers or switches need a twisted cable.  Basically you