[Coco] FD-501 w/ 3 1/2" added

Ronivon Costa ronivon.costa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 17:15:02 EDT 2013

I was just discussing floppy drives and 720K with some other guy, and
he told me he really likes the Samsung SFD 321B, because it has smd
components (replacing the easier jumpers, I know) to set the drive for
DS0 or DS1, and even the RDY signal (required by some vintage
computers, I think like the CPCs and PCWs).

To set the drive to A or B, you will have to desolder the small
component and move it to around to a new place... sort of something
like this.