[Coco] Gene's Web Page

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Sep 4 07:12:51 EDT 2013

On Wednesday 04 September 2013 06:59:27 Johann Klasek did opine:

> dig gene.homelinux.net +trace

Gets a carbon copy of what you have.
And:
tcptraceroute resolves it to the wrong address, (67.215.65.132) its one of
the opendns machines, and still ends with
18  hit-nxdomain.opendns.com (67.215.65.132)  19.937 ms  20.825 ms  24.918
ms

Since my actual address is hard coded into the cable modem, it is
effectively static until such time as I change providers, or this modem
gets blown by a lightning strike and replaced.  That 204.111.64.149 has not
changed in  the 3 years I've had this service as I get my telephone out of
that Arris modem too.

So I guess, until I can get this sorted, its the above 204.etc
add.ress:6309/gene to get here.

But right now, I have a 2 decade old root canal & cap that has somehow
become infected, so my main concern today is in wheedling an appointment
out of my dentists schedule.  He's good, and he's usually booked solid
months in advance.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My web page: <http://gene.homelinux.net:6309/gene> should be up!

mophobia, n.:
	Fear of being verbally abused by a Mississippian.
         law-abiding citizens.