[Coco] Now using VCC as well as MESS

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 13:41:12 EDT 2013

Well, it seems I am having an issue whether or not I want one. It turns out
the disk Aaron made me included the dw3 driver and descriptors in the
modules directory, but the bootfile did not have them. I made a custom boot
file. There is a entry in the bootlist that shows RBF/dw3,sc that does not
exist in that directory. I'm not sure what that module does, but I could
not include it. In VCC 142 the new bootdisk boots fine, and a mdir shows
the dw3 driver and x0-x3 descriptors. However, in VCC 143 I get the
following screen as soon as I type DOS and press [ENTER]. Can someone help
me determine what is going on here? Oh, and I did set the bitbanger in 143
to use the Becker interface, and I have dw4 installed and running. I never
get past the boot.

cococoding.com/wayne/vcc_window.PNG

Wayne