[Coco] Now using VCC as well as MESS

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 12:38:42 EDT 2013

Thanks, Tom. I now have both VCC sites bookmarked.

I have DW4 installed, as well as VCC 1.4.3. I will be testing things today,
and I'll post what I discover here. I am hoping I will have no issues, but
if a few occur I consider that part of the learning curve.

Thanks Bill for the help you have given.

Wayne