[Coco] C compiler crashes VCC with Nitros9

Walter ZAMBOTTI zambotti at iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 4 01:45:59 EDT 2013

Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at ...> writes:

> OK, First of all, that nitros9.vhd did NOT come from the link you
provided as there NO vhd files being built in
> the Nitros9 repo and emudsk for Vcc is in no Nitros9 build currently
being compiled. So this VHD came from
> somewhere else. It looks like the one that was being provided with the
old Vcc download.
> I have the one from that archive so I tried exactly what you did and it
crased Vcc 1.4.2 just as you said.

> Now, I then loaded a Nitros9 3.2.9 VHD that I have and copied the same
CC files over. Ran fine

> Switch to nitros9 3.2.9
>
> Bill Pierce

Thanks everyone for your responses.

I'm just returning from 20 years absence from the CoCo scene.

What is the easiest way for me to update the 3.2.8 vhd to 3.2.9.

I'm thinking I'll just copy the contents of the NOS6309_329.dsk to the vhd
but will this guarentee that I update the boot file correctly?

Can I do this from Windows?

Regards

Walter