[Coco] C compiler crashes VCC with Nitros9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Oct 3 11:34:11 EDT 2013

OK, First of all, that nitros9.vhd did NOT come from the link you provided as there NO vhd files being built in the Nitros9 repo and emudsk for Vcc is in no Nitros9 build currently being compiled. So this VHD came from somewhere else. It looks like the one that was being provided with the old Vcc download.
I have the one from that archive so I tried exactly what you did and it crased Vcc 1.4.2 just as you said.

Now, I then loaded a Nitros9 3.2.9 VHD that I have and copied the same CC files over. Ran fine

Switch to nitros9 3.2.9

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia