[Coco] Coco4?

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 23:37:35 EST 2013

Thanks for the reply Bob.  Please don't think I'm a smartass when I say
"where can I buy a Disto SC2?".  I already knew about the Disto controller
and wanted one back in the day.  Sadly, being married and bringing up a
family and paying a mortgage and keeping 2 cars on the road left me little
money to invest in my hobby back then.  What I was wishing for is a modern
version, without having to plug in a 4-in-1 card.  As an aside, OMG, I
can't believe Bob Devries is talking to me.