[Coco] Coco4?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 21:14:23 EST 2013

Mike,

The Disto Super controller 2 with 4-in-1 board supplies all that and more.

The SCII is a no-halt controller with an accessory bus into which can be
plugged the 4-in-1 card which has an RTC, a serial port, a parallel port,
and a SCSI port, all inside the one cartridge.

I have this setup, and it works well for me.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia