[Coco] Coco4?

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 01:16:05 EST 2013

Hi Mike,

You said:
> As an aside, OMG, I can't believe Bob Devries is talking to me.

Hehe, really, I'm fairly friendly :P, and I don't bite (much).

I think that producing a Disto SCII work-alike wouldn't be too difficult,
and the 4-in-1 could be "hacked" to accept SD cards and "fix" its serial
port. The SCSI part of the 4-in-1 seems to be fairly solid, and I haven't
had a lot of problems with the RTC.

Maybe someone can come up with a single PCB design to include all that?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia