[Coco] Multivue enhancements?

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Sat May 4 17:01:29 EDT 2013

 > We need a "workbench" like GUI that can drop to a command line for
the CoCo, that can boot straight from a
 > floppy (or 2) . I know if I had even a bit of programming knowledge ,
I think this would be a priority,
 > But I guess because we have lived so long without one, nobody cares
anymore.

 > *Glen VanDenBiggelaar

You're quite right. Amazing that no-one hasn't tried to enhance it, like
Nitros-09.

I know it's very basic as far as a GUI is concerned but it was a
starting point. That's why I wondered if better icons, fonts and window
borders might help spruce it up visually.

I also prefer the 80 column (640x200) video mode, looks a bit more "pro".

Nick

*