[Coco] Multivue enhancements?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat May 4 22:13:53 EDT 2013

On Sat, May 04, 2013 at 02:52:31PM -0600, Glen VanDenBiggelaar wrote:

> We need a "workbench" like GUI that can drop to a command line for
> the CoCo, that can boot straight from a floppy (or 2)

Easy enough.  Make sure your NitrOS kernel is coWIN and has all the
window descriptors.  Configure Multivue with the CONTROL gui app or by
editing /dd/sys/env.file.  Add "control -e" to your /dd/startup, Add
the necessary programs (gshell, control, etc) to /dd/cmds.  Rename
ghell to autoex.  Add a few icons and aifs and you're done!

It's not that hard or mysterious.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA