[Coco] CoCoFEST! report help needed - map

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Wed May 1 19:34:32 EDT 2013

On Wed, 1 May 2013 11:15:46 -0500
Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:

> I am going to have a map in my Fest report, thanks to Linda Podraza
> giving me a copy of their layout diagram. But, some things were
> different once folks set up. Can someone with a better memory than I
> have tell me what I am missing or have in the wrong location?
>
> This really needs to be in a non-proportional font :(
>
> +--------------------------------------------------------------------+
> | Glenside  David              Bargeman  Sub-Etha StrongWare         |
> | IDE       Keil               Research  Software                    |
> |                                                            Dan     |
> |                                                            Keller  |
> |                                                                    |
> | G                                                          O'Keefe |
> | C                                                                  |
> | C          Rowen   John-Mark LogiCall  CoCo Boot           Music   |
> | C                   Mobley                                 Man     |
> +----|  |------------------------------------------------|  |--------+
>
> +--------------------------------------------------------------------+
> | Crislip Pitre Tech Cloud-9  Drivewire Griff-Art HawkSoft           |
> |                             CC Coding                              |
> |                                                             Nosko  |
> | Chasteen                                                           |
> |                                                                    |
> | Frank                                                       John   |
> | Pittel                                                     Linville|
> |           Lost                Mark                                 |
> |          Wizard    Weller    Martin                                |
> +----|  |------------------------------------------------|  |--------|

Allen:

	A few corrections (that I noticed). Music Man was where you
have the CoCo Boot Project. CoCo Boot Project was where you have the
Crislips. Crislips were where you have Griff-Art. Griff-Art (Tony P's
wife) was in the corner between me and Nosko, but, didn't set up.

(And it is spelled HAWKSoft)

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--