[Coco] CoCoFEST! report help needed - map

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu May 2 21:45:20 EDT 2013

On May 1, 2013, at 6:34 PM, Christopher R. Hawks <chawks at dls.net> wrote:
> 	A few corrections (that I noticed). Music Man was where you
> have the CoCo Boot Project. CoCo Boot Project was where you have the
> Crislips. Crislips were where you have Griff-Art. Griff-Art (Tony P's
> wife) was in the corner between me and Nosko, but, didn't set up.

Thanks!

> (And it is spelled HAWKSoft)

Thanks!

I will be posting a version shortly, then letting folks comment on it with corrections so I can update it. That worked out really well for the 2009 version:

http://subethasoftware.com/cocofest/CoCoFest/Blog/Entries/2009/4/1_2009_Chicago_CoCoFEST!_Report.html

(For some reason, it doesn't look like I completed a 2010 report... Grumble.)

		-- Allen