[Coco] OT: FPGA Guys out there

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 21:53:47 EST 2013

Thanks for the book link...  did a web search and found a site with some excerpts.  Looks like a good book.

I have a couple of VHDL books and while they are good and describing the language, they lack in real world examples like you all have said.

I guess in the end I just have to keep at it and hope fully it will sink in sooner rather than later.