[Coco] OT: FPGA Guys out there

Jayeson Lee-Steere cocolistemail at titaniumstudios.com
Mon Mar 4 23:19:04 EST 2013

If you already know digital logic reasonably well and are just missing the
programmable logic bit, this (loooong) LED blinker tutorial looked to me
like a good place to start experimenting:

http://www.xess.com/appnotes/FpgasNowWhatBook.pdf

It looks to be very complete, from performing simulation in the tools to
debugging on hardware. It is written for XESS's fairly inexpensive XuLA
board. All that said, I have not received my XuLA yet to try it.

- Jayeson