[Coco] OT - The "other" American music - morphed from New Game Development Blog

Chester A Patterson chester6809 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 08:58:26 EDT 2013

(OT)
My two bits. I was a pro musician for several years. Mid 80's, when I got
hooked on Coco's and worked at Howard Medical (the "day job") I am now in my
mid 50's, I lean towards Miles Davis, Chick Corea, Herbie Hancock and Wynton
Marsallis. As a guitarist Hendrix is at the top of my list.
Don't forget jazz boys and girls, listen to jazz too, the other American
music! (like the other white meat)