[Coco] New Game Development Blog

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 02:05:03 EDT 2013

Nick,
My son (25) plays in a 3 piece power trio and they play mostly original stuff. To satisfy bar owners, they have a couple of sets of covers they do....  Remember... My son and his band are from the Metallica, Hot Chilli Peppers crowd...

"For What It's Woth" - Buffalo Springfield
"Fortunate Son" - Creedence Clearwater Revival
"Some Kind Of Wonderful" - Grand Funk
"Fire" -Jimi Hendrix
"Knocking On Heaven's Door" - Bob Dylan/Guns and Roses
"Dead Or Alive" - Bon Jovi
"Come Together" - Beatles/Areosmith
"Why Don't We Do It In The Road" - Beatles
"Superstition" - Stevie Wonder
"War Pigs" - Black Sabbath
"Mother" - Danzig

Hey..... I raised em right. Out here in the studio I fed all three of them on classic rock from the time the were old enough to get curious and want to "bang" on my equipment
The band is all family. My son Ian on bass and lead vocals, my nephew Tim on drums and vocals (lives nextdoor), and my God Nephew Alex on guitar (my wife's lifelong best friend's son)
Here's a link to some of their stuff... all recorded right here in The Barn Studio
https://sites.google.com/site/barnhomestudio/dead-man-s-hand

And some youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpStb0ZeJgM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHPiySafSf8