[Coco] New Game Development Blog

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jun 10 23:54:00 EDT 2013

 > Duran Duran?.... really?
 > I prefer to crank my playlist on my PC with my 500
 > Hits of the 70's... it keeps me reminded of just how
 > bad the 80s were <laughing> That make me want to
 > redo the 80s with "good" software :-)

 > Bill Pierce

If I put on 70's music back then in the late 80's, that would have been
so "uncool".  :)

I was an 80's teen so it was 80's new wave for me.   :)

Nick

P.S. Nowadays, I guess we're both "uncool". Funnily enough my kids and
their mates at school play (as in perform) mainly 70's and 80's rock.

Not my influence, that is their preference... and I don't have a problem
with that.  :)

Oops... time to flip the next record on... Bon Jovi! Whoo Hoo!