[Coco] New Game Development Blog

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 10 23:52:02 EDT 2013

On 11/06/2013 1:37 PM, Bill Pierce wrote:

> I'll be keeping an eye on that Nick... Duran Duran?.... really?

Yeah, that's where you lost me Nick! ;)

But in all seriousness, that's awesome news! I just wish I had the time to
devote to such a project, but running a business and having a 1-year-old
means I don't have a lot of spare time... :(

Scramble is one of my favourite arcade games, so I'm particularly looking
forward to seeing what you come up with!

Add another avid follower of your blog!

Regards,