[Coco] ack!

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Mon Jun 3 13:29:31 EDT 2013

There was an issue about the ifp1 warning actually triggering like an
error in some versions of lwasm. I can't remember when I fixed that.

The difference between using --6309 and --6809 for lwasm has no impact
on the nitros9 build because it doesn't change the actual environment
any. The only difference --6309 makes is to enable the 6309
instructions. Since the 6309 instructions are a proper superset of the
6809 instructions, this makes absolutely no difference to 6809-only
code. (In fact, --6309 is the default if neither is specified modulo any
bugs in option processing.) There's a define (-D/--define) that tells
the source code which CPU to build for.