[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 126, Issue 52

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 23:32:03 EDT 2013

Barden's book is the one I like for 6809 instruction learning, but for the Coco itself and the Coco 3, Tepolt got more in depth into the machine and using it from Assembly.

for the Coco 2:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Books/Assembly%20Language%20Programming%20for%20the%20Color%20Computer%20(1985)%20(Laurence%20A%20Tepolt).pdf

the addendum for Coco 3:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Books/Assembly%20Language%20Programming%20for%20the%20CoCo3%20(1987)%20(Laurence%20A%20Tepolt).pdf

and then Barden's book on Subroutines:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Books/Assembly%20Language%20Subroutines%20(1982)(Prentice%20Hall)(pdf).pdf

and of course (my Coco bible for 10 years) , Barden's classic:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Books/Color%20Computer%20Assembly%20Language%20Programming%20(1983)%20(William%20Barden%20Jr).pdf

Hope this helps :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/