[Coco] ... and now on Ubuntu 13.04...

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 21:48:04 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I added "-l" to the line in the makefile which creates sysgo_dd ;
~/nitros9/level1/coco1/modules/makefile

This forces lwasm to print a listing.

I found that the dtb macro produces the following (binary)code:

7107110B2512

I can't see that this is causing a CRC error.

At the end of the listing, the CRC is $41FEC3 (sysgo_dd). Is there a way of
knowing what the CRC should be? Does your vfy do that, Gene?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia