[Coco] ... and now on Ubuntu 13.04...

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Jul 16 20:24:15 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 16 July 2013 20:09:31 Bob Devries did opine:

> Hi Gene,
>
> Well I found that the makefile in nitros9/level1/coco1/cmds has an entry
> "identify" which runs os9 ident on all the modules in the directory.
>
> All files have a good CRC!!
>
> Where next?

Don't know, but sysgo is not in that directory.  Plus its set for -s=short.
Does ident still  fuss about a bad crc in that case?
Yes, sorta, the period is replaced by a ? mark if its bad.  That makefile
did not include the sysgo modules, so I added a SYSGO stanza naming them,
and added $(SYSGO) to the end of the ALLOBJ line, and got this at the end
of that report:
   82 $F1 $1D2EFE . Y3
    5 $11 $F5FCC8 ? SysGo
    5 $11 $183E84 ? SysGo
Showing that both sysgo_h0 and sysgo_dd are bad.

But we knew that...