[Coco] ... and now on Ubuntu 13.04...

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Jul 16 23:21:30 EDT 2013

On Tuesday 16 July 2013 23:18:07 Bob Devries did opine:

> Hi all,
>
> I added "-l" to the line in the makefile which creates sysgo_dd ;
> ~/nitros9/level1/coco1/modules/makefile
>
> This forces lwasm to print a listing.
>
> I found that the dtb macro produces the following (binary)code:
>
> 7107110B2512
>
> I can't see that this is causing a CRC error.
>
> At the end of the listing, the CRC is $41FEC3 (sysgo_dd). Is there a way
> of knowing what the CRC should be? Does your vfy do that, Gene?

Yes, and if run as "vfy -f sysgo_dd" it will still report the error,
showing both the wrong it found, and that it fixed it to but will fix it
too.

There are many other things that vfy can do.  Don't give it an argument and
it will spit out its help screen.