[Coco] make case sensitive?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Jul 14 12:34:34 EDT 2013

On Sunday 14 July 2013 12:25:43 Bill Pierce did opine:

> Gene, there's one disk that's 4 meg!!
> I checked it and it's:
> Nitros96309L2030209coco3_cocosdc.dsk
> free /d0 says:
>
> Capacity: 18,432 sectors (1 sector clusters)
> 15,981 free sectors,largest block 15,981 secotrs
>
> Why is this disk so huge and so empty?
> I know the Sierra disks are being made large enough to hold all the game
> disks and save files, but this is just a nitros9 boot disk... There's
> nothing special on it. It's just the superdriver boot. I think there
> are a couple of others as well.

nos96309l2v030209coco3_cocosdc.dsk?  Yeah, 4+ megabytes, but I've no clue
what is on it.  What is supposed to be on it?

My coco isn't running ATM, and neither is dw4.jar here as I am in the
middle of trying to upgrade the OS on this box.  And the new kmail is
hopelessly borked, won't even start, and kde folks have never seen that
error message before.  So while it runs nice on 8G of dram & a 64 bit os,
no mail.  So I'm trying to get dovecot working as an imap server, so I can
then use claws-mail on any local machine to do email.  The docs suck, but
what else is new?