[Coco] 3.5 drives was drive motors

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Sat Jul 13 12:12:31 EDT 2013

Actually, the drives are pin-for-pin identical. The difference is whether
the drive has jumpers for drive select or has drive select soldered in place
for a PC (in which case it may need some portion of the cable twisted to
swap drive select). Way back in the day I had a couple of Teac 3.5-inch
drives with drive select jumpers, but (as Gene indicates) these may be as
rare as hen's tenth today.