[Coco] mercurial

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 19:47:27 EDT 2013

Tormod,

on the wiki page I read:

QUOTE:
On Cygwin you might have to add "CC=gcc" to the "make" lines below.
/QUOTE

You're writing like an expert. Try to write for a lower level than yourself.
Where do I put this CC=gcc? Please give examples.

I notice that the relavant example is on another page.

Why is it necessary to use this, since the repo I used (nitros9-code)
compiles fine without it? Perhaps an explanation of why it is required would
be in order?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia