[Coco] mercurial

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 18:48:17 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Bob Devries wrote:
> Hi Tormod,
>
> I did get your email. I read the wiki, but found it obscure.
> I have now followed the example that Luis suggested, and it WORKS.

Care to explain what's missing in the wiki?

I didn't write those instructions for myself, but for people like you
to use them, so it would be nice to have them fixed.

> I don't understand why there appear to be TWO repositories, but hey, I'm
> fine with that.

There is one hg repository, but for the moment two branches. Hopefully
the lwtools-port branch will be merged into the default branch soon.

Tormod