[Coco] The Coco Zelda Clone

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Jul 9 11:01:16 EDT 2013

T. Franklin,
That is exactly my goal.... to learn. First, the people making the negative comments aparrently have not looked at my website closely. I clearly state that I have never written a COCO graphics engine. I also state that I worked with graphics engines and 3D graphics for a while on the PC with Visual Studio. Also, anyone who knows me and my software, knows I do a lot of work with Midi and digital sound as well as all the work I've been doing with Drivewire and OS9. I am pretty well versed though not schooled in Assembly language. I worked for about 12 years with Visual Studio on the PC with sound, Midi and graphics as well as 3D FPS games and engines. I have a huge project in Visual Studio which has been on hold due to a faulty library and will stay that way till I find another to do what I want. This project is a full rock band in 3D of which I created all the 3D models (musicians, instruments, arena, stage etc.). This band will eventually be animated to play my original music. It's close to 75% done. I also have another project similar to the "Animusic" series (awsome stuff) that I've been tinkering with for a few years. Anyone not familar with "Animusic" needs to look it up on youtube as it's some grat 3D work, not to mention the fantastic music. It's been featured on PBS several times. PBS also uses it in their commercials.
I've worked with DirectX since it was introduced. and I am well versed in DirectSound and Direct3D. I have written several multitrack recorders that record 8-16 tracks simultainiously. I actually used one of them here in the studio for a while till I purchased "Vegas Pro".
So I am not new to programming, game engines or graphics. I'm just new to a Coco game engine. But that's soon to change. Plus... I have a great group of minds here to draw from :-)

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com