[Coco] Korean Coco 2 question

Jeremy Michea jmichea at bell.net
Tue Jan 22 14:35:47 EST 2013

I picked up this nice special edition Coco 2 (I say special edition because of its slick yellow color wink wink) for $20 at a local video game store and its the 26-3134 with 16k and Color Basic 1.2

I’ve never owned one before and it seems to work fine, plugged in a couple carts to try it out, all keys work. My question is – are there any incompatibilities with this version of the coco 2? Does having Color Basic 1.2 instead of an Extended basic limit what software works with it? (other than the obvious 16k limitation)

Thanks