[Coco] Interbank Incident for Drivewire

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Jan 3 16:01:26 EST 2013

L. Curtis Boyle wrote:
> Could you set it up as PMODE 3 style screen (as far as the VDG/GIME is concerned), and then set the palettes to match the basic 4 artifacted colors (black,red,blue,white)?
>
> L. Curtis Boyle
> curtisboyle at sasktel.net

Several people have suggested this technique, which is fine for a Basic game
that uses Basic commands. The Interbank Incident is an OS-9 game and that makes
intercepting video commands much harder.

I will explore the possibility but whether that means patching vtio, covdg, or
the game itself is not known to me at the moment.

Robert