[Coco] FLEXplorer

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Mon Feb 18 21:18:02 EST 2013

Willi,
Where do you get FLEXplorer from?  I have a bunch of flex disks and don't
know what's on them.  I have Color Flex and the SWTPC Emulator, I can't seem
to get a simple directory command to work.  I need to get some documentation
and check it out.  If you have anything that will help me out, please send
me an email with the information.  I would appreciate it.
Kip