[Coco] FLEXplorer

Willi Kusche CoCo at wilserv.com
Mon Feb 18 23:42:19 EST 2013

Hi!

----- Original Message -----

    I have FLEXplorer in the same directory as "flexemu", a 6809 emulator written by Wolfgang Schwotzer.  So, I assume that FLEXplorer was in the same archive as the emulator.  I say "assume" because I don't know where I hid the archive. I just did a Google search for "schwotzer 6809 emulator" and got a surprisingly small number of results.  The chipdir page has a link to an archive for Schwotzer's emulator but the link is broken.  In summation, it would seem that the archive is MIA, for the moment.  If the original archive can't be found, I can create one from what I have.  But I do not have any docs for FLEXplorer which is why I posted the first message with the "Subject:" line of this message.  Since then, I've learned enough to use it to help me rebuild the source for much of the FLEX system that came with the Flex-9 6809 card for the Apple II.

Willi