[Coco] FLEXplorer

Willi Kusche CoCo at wilserv.com
Mon Feb 18 16:21:51 EST 2013

Hi!

----- Original Message -----

    I had become used to FLEXplorer while using it to extract files from FLEX disks.  So, when I couldn't figure out how to use FLEXplorer to insert files into FLEX disks, I posted here, hoping for assistance.  Since then, I stumbled onto how to do insertions and am now very content with FLEXplorer.  Muy gracias for trying to help!

Willi