[Coco] CoCo keyboard connector.

Brian G briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 14 14:49:14 EST 2013

On 2/12/2013 11:12 PM, Allen Huffman wrote:
> What is the CoCo 1/2/3 keyboard connector? I remember it being a ribbon cable on my CoCo 1, then it was some kind of thin (mylar?) ribbon on the CoCo 2/3.
I purchased the flat mylar cable from Digikey a very long time ago. It
is now listed as obsolete.
The dimensions I have for the connector are 1.70 inches wide, thickness
0.015 inches. Traces are 0.075 inch wide and 0.100 inches center to
center (pitch).
The length is for you to decide for your needs.

--
Brian Goers
Vice President of Special Events

		The 22nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!
		will be held April 27 & 28, 2013
		Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard

		Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
	 Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond