[Coco] CoCo Book currently #1 on Amazon's computer science list

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Sun Dec 29 12:37:03 EST 2013

We're still waiting on the Kindle version. It shouldn't be any longer than
next week, but as soon as it's ready, we'll let you all know. It's highly
unusual to take this long, but supposedly Amazon has a new submission
system for the publisher to deal with and that caused delays. The Kindle
version (all ebook versions) will also be in color, though this is the type
of book that doesn't lose much by not being in color in print. Personally I
prefer reading in the Kindle app on my tablets (don't like the actual
eReaders anymore) to regular books, but some books are also nice to still
have in print.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and