[Coco] CoCo Book currently #1 on Amazon's computer science list

Danny Amborn slackware64 at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 29 14:17:45 EST 2013

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 12:37:03 -0500, Bill Loguidice
<bill at armchairarcade.com> wrote:

>We're still waiting on the Kindle version. It shouldn't be any longer than
>next week, but as soon as it's ready, we'll let you all know. It's highly
>unusual to take this long, but supposedly Amazon has a new submission
>system for the publisher to deal with and that caused delays. The Kindle
>version (all ebook versions) will also be in color, though this is the type
>of book that doesn't lose much by not being in color in print. Personally I
>prefer reading in the Kindle app on my tablets (don't like the actual
>eReaders anymore) to regular books, but some books are also nice to still
>have in print.
>
>-Bill

I love the smell of old books in print.  I just don't have the space
to store them anymore.  I am selective with what I buy in print these
days with your book being one of them that I bought in print.  Some
books like the Steve Jobs biography was too big to easily read in
comfort.  The Kindle was great for that.  I also like reading it on my
Galaxy S4 when I am on the road and it also remembers where I am
between the two.  I am glad we all have so many options these days.

--

Dan Amborn
slackware64 at embarqmail.com