[Coco] CoCo Book currently #1 on Amazon's computer science list

Danny Amborn slackware64 at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 29 12:18:35 EST 2013

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 21:25:39 -0600, Boisy Pitre <boisy at tee-boy.com>
wrote:

>Some good news:
>
>http://www.amazon.com/gp/new-releases/books/3508/ref=zg_bsnr_nav_b_2_5
>
>If you’ve read the book, please consider posting a thorough review on the book’s Amazon.com page. Thanks!
>
>Best regards.
>-----------------
>Boisy G. Pitre | Founder
>Phone 337.781.3570

That is good news.  Any idea when the Kindle version will be released?
I plan on reading the book after I finish the current book that I am
reading.  I prefer reading on the Kindle because its so convenient
especially now with the Paperwhite.  I'd be willing to also purchase a
Kindle version if its out by the time I start reading.

--

Dan Amborn
slackware64 at embarqmail.com