[Coco] Me...............

Dave Kelly daveekelly1 at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 28 13:01:09 EST 2013

On 12/27/2013 11:22 PM, Allen Huffman wrote:
> On Dec 27, 2013, at 6:32 PM, John Donaldson <johnab8yz at verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> BTW, have you heard from Dave kelly?
>> When we left Houston in 1999, I sold him my original MM/1 which I had moded to a MM/1B with the newer CPU and 8 Meg Buss/Memory board.  It also had two SCSI Hard Drives, 2 Floppies, and a SCSI CD Drive.
>
> I have him on my Facebook, but he hasn't made a CoCoFEST! in a few years.
> -
He's still sitting up here by the Renaissance Festival. Growing old with
prejudice.
Get garbed up every once in awhile and go cos-play amongst the mundanes.
Still reads this list.

Happpy New Year to all.

Dave Kelly
10471 Renfaire Dr
Todd  Mission, TX 77363
936 444 6373
daveekelly1 at embarqmail.com
http://www.texasflyfishers.org
http://www.facebook.com/TexasFlyfishers

--
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. __Mark Twain