[Coco] Who did the R-RATED "Donkey Kong" hack?

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 28 12:31:07 EST 2013

On 12/27/2013 11:22 PM, Allen Huffman wrote:
> On Dec 27, 2013, at 6:32 PM, John Donaldson <johnab8yz at verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> BTW, have you heard from Dave kelly?
>> When we left Houston in 1999, I sold him my original MM/1 which I had moded to a MM/1B with the newer CPU and 8 Meg Buss/Memory board.  It also had two SCSI Hard Drives, 2 Floppies, and a SCSI CD Drive.
>
> I have him on my Facebook, but he hasn't made a CoCoFEST! in a few years.
He posts here every once in awhile.
Search this list, you might find him.
I don't have him in my address book.

--

  Brian Goers     Vice President of Special Events
                     http://glensideccc.com/newindex.shtml

              The 23nd Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!

     Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard           April 26 & 27, 2014
     645 West North Avenue                 Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
     Lombard, IL 60148                 Socialize - 8 pm to 10 pm or beyond
     1-630-629-1500                       Sunday 10 am to 3 pm or beyond