[Coco] Me...............

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Dec 28 14:12:34 EST 2013

On Saturday 28 December 2013 14:06:33 Dave Kelly did opine:

> On 12/27/2013 11:22 PM, Allen Huffman wrote:
> > On Dec 27, 2013, at 6:32 PM, John Donaldson <johnab8yz at verizon.net>
wrote:
> >> BTW, have you heard from Dave kelly?
> >> When we left Houston in 1999, I sold him my original MM/1 which I had
> >> moded to a MM/1B with the newer CPU and 8 Meg Buss/Memory board.  It
> >> also had two SCSI Hard Drives, 2 Floppies, and a SCSI CD Drive.
> >
> > I have him on my Facebook, but he hasn't made a CoCoFEST! in a few
> > years. -
>
> He's still sitting up here by the Renaissance Festival. Growing old with
> prejudice.

Sounds like me, extreme prejudice even as I'm now on my 80th trip around
this star, and limping from a torn up knee since Sept 29th.

Also, I quite trying to answer your PM's to me as your server thinks I'm
spam or something & I get bouncy/reject msgs.  Take a clue bat to your
ISP/server.

> Get garbed up every once in awhile and go cos-play amongst the mundanes.

Are you sure thats not just a grocery getter trip? ;-)

> Still reads this list.
>
> Happpy New Year to all.

Back at you Dave & take care now.  We miss your sometimes pithy comments.

> Dave Kelly
> 10471 Renfaire Dr
> Todd  Mission, TX 77363
> 936 444 6373